Who Am I?
I am a compassionate individual who brings 50+ years of experience to the table in order to solve problems and ease the burdens that you, or your loved ones, may be experiencing right now.
As a Private Patient Advocate Healthcare Navigator/PPAHN (based in Sonoma County, California USA) I am able to work directly with people of all ages on whatever health, medical, insurance, end-of-life planning, and/or related issues you are currently dealing with.
How Can I Help You?
I have direct experience providing my friends, family members and clients with medical guidance and health advocacy services related to:
- Atrial Fibrillation, AFib, Cardiac Arrhythmia, Heart Arrhythmia, Endovascular Repair Surgery for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, AAA, Cardiac MRI, Angiogram, Angioplasty
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, DVT, Unprovoked Pulmonary Embolism, PE
- Bladder Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Uterine Fibroids, Hysterectomy, Malignant Sarcoma Cancer of the Clavicle
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, BPH, Vasectomy, Herniated Lumbar Spinal Discs, Cervical Disc Herniation
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, Perseveration, Anxiety, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, BPPV
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, RA, Osteoporosis, Thyroid Disease, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Migraine Headaches, Cellulitis Infection
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, CRPS, Chronic Pain, Pain Management, Home Death Care, Grief, Stress Reduction
- Medical Marijuana, Cannabis Medicine, CBD, Cannabidiol, Phytocannabinoid Therapy Treatments, THC, Hemp Medicine, Human Endocannabinoid System
- Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Dietary/Lifestyle Modifications, Alternative Therapies and Natural Healing Modalities
You Are Always the Captain of Your Ship and I Your Navigator
Once we begin working together I will:
- Ask you a lot of questions in order to bring myself up-to-speed with your medical/healthcare situation.
- Listen to your answers – all of them.
- Then we’ll figure out a game plan moving forward as a team.
Our Journey Together Begins NOW…
Just being sick and perhaps battling with a serious illness is challenging enough for many of us.
If, at the same time, you have to understand: how your insurance plan works; schedule multiple medical, laboratory and/or imaging appointments; coordinate visits with a variety of healthcare professionals; keep on functioning in your community, within your family, and at your job… things can quickly become overwhelming.
The first hour of my time (by telephone, in-person, or via video call) will be provided to you for FREE.
Please send me an e-mail, check me out on Facebook, or alignable.com, hit me up on LinkedIn, visit me inside the EOL Collective @ Round Glass, send me a message through the X-Sphere, follow me on Instagram, log-on to my Threads feed, review my feedback on Yelp, or peruse my YouTube Channel via the secure links herein and we’ll begin a conversation.
I look forward to hearing from you and discovering how I might be able to assist you, and/or your family members, in your time of need.
~~~ Paul W. Ennis, PPAHN
‘click’ the image above to watch a video about ‘Independent Patient Advocacy’